
alrighty so the week has been fabulous. Life is Good! The first day wasn't all that memorable other than I think I was at a way to low oxygen to lung ratio, because of all the over tight hugs I got all day :P My classes are enjoyable so far... and andrea is very agreeable :P I think our friendship can be salvaged... anyway so we got our lockers on the second day and mine is at the very very very end of the tech hall near the autoshop, I have invaded sarahs ove rthe week so now we're practically sharing :P Sarahs in my science class yay! and so far weve made silly putty and that was an epic fail except for the 5th try when me and laraib made it on our own...but that one melted today...im not sure how....so we had to make up some of the test results, shhh don't tell ;P Ive been doing homework every night for at least 3 hours, Ive decided if I dont have anything else to do ill do homework instead of wasting my life. Today was photo day and i got mine just for my ID card wich actually turned out good, the guy made me laugh so Im in the middle of tryng to stay still :P waaaaayyy better than last years. I met a new girl in history (which im enjoying greatly) and she asked to sit with us at lunch, I hope we didn't scare her off because I really like this one, although Kim being there was probably a bad idea and Andrea went home so the only normal one was Natalie, so the balance was off and Rebbecca seemed a a very normal girl so who knows what she thought of us. I'm going to the championship day tomorrow to get our trophy, and then on sunday Im going to sarahs house all day. On Wednesday in the morning this 20yearold guy was hitting on me and thought I went to mohawk college, lol I didn't think I looked THAT much older :P My sister swears that if she hadn't butt in the next thing he would have said was 'wanna go out for coffee sometime' and I guess it was good the bus came cause I don't like coffee :P The weather is more like fall today, and I'm reveling in the cold breeze, I can just smell winter in the air and I love the cold, right now my windows open and the most wonderful chilling breeze is coming through its like heaven, I just wish someone was here with me. I'm starting The Vampire Diaries as requested by sarah so that I can insult the show with her, in the process abandoning the book i was reading before :P oh and yesterday after everyone had left science sarah and I found a praymantis on the window it was the weirdes place for it to be :P I just had to take pictures :) Life is good so far..... oooooh how I love this chill :)

No comments:
Post a Comment