
Alright so last Wednesday I took a bus to toronto and just went around shopped a little witnessed the bike rally while I was in Ardenes, then we went to the harbour and we just layed there for a while after all our shopping and wandering, my feet kinda ached. We gave change to this awesome alto sax player ;) then we bought cotton candy from a street vendor :)
On my birthday, saturday, I woke up earlyish to bake cookies :) Then went to Tinas end of Summer Party. That was like the best birthday ive had in a long time!! The party was so awesome, we did some crazy stunts in the pool, took alot of pictures with Tinas waterprrof camera (I tottaly want one of those!) I met a new best friend, we danced insanely for a good portion of the party, because tina put her ipod on shuffle and attached it to these big speakers. Her backyard is like humongous!! As the evening started the started a fire and everyone was sitting around it when me and demi were still in the pool. I soon decided to join them, everbody loved my jeans when I got changed :) We played truth or dare for like an hour and lets just say nobody wanted to keep it tame :P We attempted a game of hide and go seek but that was short lived, then there was a jaunt with the seesaw witch I fell off of when we tried to balance on it of course Jonathon hits the grass and I land on the metal stand :( so now my back is bruised but ill live. and of course there were random spurts of dancing among all this :) and an excrutiating point were Tori, Demi, and Me sang really loudly to Bohemian Rhapsody ;P But the whole thing was fabulous!! ...and i drank to much pop :) Best birthday ever!!...oh and then wehn I got home on facebook like 50 people had sent happy birthday messages to me lol sarahs was the best!! and selina typed out the whole 'Happy Bithday Song" :) ....oh and when I had gotten there Tina surprised me with getting me a card and cupcakes, impromtu birthday celebration :D
It is the official last day of summer 2009 :( this past week was amazing, and today Kim came over because she just got back from her trailer where she spent the entire summer! I guess she just couldn't wait till tomorrow to see me ;P Anyway that was a fun hour, cuz she had to go out to dinner at 5. This summer was awesome, I will miss you Summer 2009!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment