Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Sarah :)
So yesterday I hung out with an awesome person for the day, we cleaned her basement up a little, and then we went downtown to do some shopping, I got a pair of torn jeans, 2 longsleeves shirts, a t-shirt, and a grey coat, which I like very much :) Then after the stores closed we went to the movies and saw The Time Travellers Wife which was better than I thought it would be, but like most movies not even close to the awesomeness of the book. And today Im going to toronto with nat but we keep getting delayed : But ittl be ok when we finally get there:P ...im pretty sure...tomorrow I have to change my schedule...and then hopefully me and Rob are gonna hang out some...and then on Saturday (my birthday) Im going to Tinas pool party :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment