Saturday, August 29, 2009

dancing...


alright so today started off as the usual boring days...i went to bed at like 1:32am and then slept till almost noon, came downstairs and everyone was leaving to go shopping, read for the whole morning...well early afternoon :S....sister came back with all this stuff she got, she actually brought me back something so yay her for once :P, and then I went online read some more, felt really really bored and meaningless, you know the usual. Then i found my camera and decided to go outside and take photos...I did and they were pretty nice with the sun just perfect and all....but then i turned it on record...and I started just wandering around my yard and weird twirling....and then decided i would keep putting on different outfits and make a youtube video to music of all these different clips...it wont be fabulous but who cares it tottaly cured my boredom and at least I have something (no matter how trivial) to show for the evening. Writing this is suddenly making me feel very pathetic its a saturday and i spent the whole day by myself....this is so unlike me....life is becoming redundent....noooooooooo......

....summer is definatley getting to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment