Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chapterrs Love <3

ok portdover was nice today didn't go to the beach because it was raining, but it always rains when I visit maria :P its like a tradition.... anyway so although the day was good and i got to see her the first time in almost two years now and we went to hewitts for some tiger icecream (our fave) ...the actual highlight.....shamefully enough was on the way back I stopped at chapters to get a copy of Blood Promise which just came out on the 25th...unfortuneatley they didn't have any left so ill go downtown tommorow fun...but cause of that I ended up looking around and bought 4 other completely non-related books...and I had to use my debit because i didn't have enough money with me :P...delphine in a bookstore....is something only the rich should attempt...ok so the books I got were; Ink Exchange, Circle of Magic-Tris (I read the first one a few years back and always wanted the rest), Uninvited, (and finally finally) City of Bones. I keep getting told to read that series over and over by so many people so Im going too :P....I <3 Books!!! :D ill try to make these ones last at least a week this time (no promises though) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment